Full Time Customer Service Representative - Downtown
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Nebraska Bank of Commerce is seeking an individual for a full time, Customer Service Representative position at our Downtown Branch. This Position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers through efficient and accurate transactions resulting in an engaging, positive customer experience.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
1. Service: Greet and assist customers as they arrive in the Branch; provide exceptional customer service throughout the customer interaction using the "7 Steps of Customer Service". Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in processing requests, resolving inquiries, and conducting transactions by telephone, in writing, or in person. Consistently exceed customer expectations for service as measured by monthly documented observations.
2. Personal Commitment: Demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for the team with regular and predictable attendance, punctuality and agreed-upon schedule of availability. Project a professional image in dress, manner, communication and focus.
3. Daily Processing: Responsible for daily transactions and handling cash. Balance cash and run proof. Create cashier’s checks and loan disbursement checks. Sort and deliver mail Monday- Friday. Responsible for opening and closing duties. Answer phone calls and transfer to appropriate departments. Answer customer questions. Participate in ATM and vault balancing.
4. Referrals: Possesses a working knowledge of the bank’s products and services and is accountable for referrals per the performance standards outlined in scorecard for the position.
5. Performance Standards: Proactively works toward achievement of individual referral and service goals. Expected to meet standards and based upon performance compared to the standards may be eligible for the retail banking incentive plan.
6. Maintain and Organize: Securely maintain teller cash; Scans and files documentation, maintains customer information, and paperwork in filing cabinet. Create copies when necessary.
7. Administrative: Work with other retail employees or other departments on special projects. Rotate working Saturdays with other employees. Keep lobby, teller line and vault room stocked.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Retail sales/service experience including cash handling.
2. High leave of accuracy, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and excellent follow through and time management skills.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels of the organization and in the community.
4. Must possess a "can do" customer-service attitude/philosophy.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The environment for this position is an office-type setting that is mostly clean and comfortable. Little discomfort caused by such factors as noise, heat or dust. This position spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting (up to 20 pounds), carrying, seeing (such as close, color and peripheral vision, depth perception, and adjusted focus), sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, and reaching.
To apply, please send a resume to HR@thenbcbank.com or 6000 Village Drive, Ste. 100, Lincoln, NE 68516.
Phone: 402-420-8342 Fax: 402-423-4041