NBC is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19, and we take the safety of our customers and staff seriously.
"We continue to monitor the situation by reviewing information from the CDC, and we recommend customers and staff stay up to date with official information from the CDC. Our variety of delivery channels (online, mobile, call-in) continue to provide excellent service and value to our customers to give them the flexibility of access that they need."
-Danielle Smith, SVP Compliance, HR, Security & Training
We remain ready to serve our customers through a variety of channels. If you have not yet tried our online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposit, these channels give you added flexibility in managing your finances. With these services, you can check balances, transfer money, set up and receive alerts, pay bills, and make deposits.
To Enroll as a First Time User
- Visit www.thenbcbank.com on your computer, phone, or tablet using a web browser.
- Click “First Time User” in the blue box under Online Banking.
- Enter the requested information
- If you do not know your full account number, please call us at (402)-423-2111.
- The “PIN” is NOT your debit card pin number. Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- The security question and answer is one you make up. Staff can see this question and answer in office and use it as an additional security question.
- You can now access your online banking, and download our mobile app from this iOS app store or Google Play store.
- Search “Nebraska Bank of Commerce”
After the enrollment and download process, you will have the option to receive E-Statements instead of mailed, paper statements.
To Enroll in Mobile Deposit:
If you would like to enroll in our FREE MOBILE DEPOSIT PROGRAM, please contact us at (402)-423-2111. Please provide your name, and advise the teller line that you would like to activate your mobile capture/deposit feature in your app. You may be asked clarifying security questions. Typically, there is a mobile deposit limit of $3,000 per day. During this time, we will work with you on a case by case basis if you have deposits that may be in excess of this. Please call the bank for assistance.
Through it all, we are here with you.